27" Teak Removeable Bathtub Bench SeatTeakworks4u
This classic Teak Bathtub Bench gives virtually any bath the "spa" treatment, plus it is ADA compliant. Measures: 27-1/4"L x 16"D. Height Range is 3-1/4"H above tub seat. Adjustable pegs secure to the inside edges of tub. Max width of peg sliders are 24-1/4"W. Peg slides 7-1/2". Heavy duty with stainless steel frame. 1-3/8" wide top battens for comfort and spaced slightly to allow water drainage.
View or download the Product Specification Sheet
- Measures: 27-1/4"L x 16"D
- Height Range is 3-1/4"H above tub seat.
- Adjustable pegs secure to the inside edges of tub
- Max width of peg sliders are 24-1/4"W
- Peg slides 7-1/2"
- Heavy duty with stainless steel frame
- We use Titebond® high-quality waterproof wood glue on our products to ensure we send out the best benches possible
- Each bench uses marine grade stainless steel screws
- 1-3/8" wide top battens for comfort and spaced slightly to allow water drainage
Our premium Teak which is pure heartwood from mature Teak trees grown in the Indonesia/South East Asia region. Heartwood Teak provides an elegant piece with unique grain patterns and a beautiful rich color giving any area an immediate WOW factor. The high silica content in teak makes it an ideal wood to use when a slip resistant surface is needed and the natural oil makes the wood resistant to mold and mildew.
Our FSC certified Plantation Teak comes from trees harvested from an actual plantation of younger Teak trees. Since we only use the heartwood of the tree, it has all the same qualities of old growth Burmese Teak but it is a little lighter in color and requires a little more maintenance.
Teakworks4u hand crafts its products from teak that is harvested under strict social, economic and environmental standards.