24" Wall Mount Fold Down Teak Shower Bench with Slot OpeningsTeakworks4u
This attractive variation of the Teak Wall Mount Fold Down Shower Bench was featured on a Bath Crashers episode and it has since become one of our most popular Teak Wall Mount Benches. Just like all of our shower benches, this Teak Wall Mount Fold Down Shower Bench is handcrafted in the USA from quality Plantation Teak. This bench mounts directly to the wall inside or outside of the shower. The stainless steel mounting brackets are designed to lock securely when the seat is lifted but the seat folds down easily when not in use. Weight Capacity: 300lbs (when properly installed into wall backing).
- 24"W x 13"D
- Also available in 18"x13" and 30"x13" sizes
- Suggested mounting height 17" to 19"
- Brackets are mounted 16" on center (contact us for customization)
- We use Titebond® high-quality waterproof wood glue on our products to ensure we send out the best benches possible
- Each bench uses marine grade stainless steel screws
- The slotted bench gives a great looking bench an elegant upgrade
- View or Download the Product Specification Sheet
Watch a video of how the brackets fold (the top of your bench will be in the slotted style, but the same brackets are used).
Our premium Teak which is pure heartwood from mature Teak trees grown in the Indonesia/South East Asia region. Heartwood Teak provides an elegant piece with unique grain patterns and a beautiful rich color giving any area an immediate WOW factor. The high silica content in teak makes it an ideal wood to use when a slip resistant surface is needed and the natural oil makes the wood resistant to mold and mildew.
Our FSC certified Plantation Teak comes from trees harvested from an actual plantation of younger Teak trees. Since we only use the heartwood of the tree, it has all the same qualities of old growth Burmese Teak but it is a little lighter in color and requires a little more maintenance.
Teakworks4u hand crafts its products from teak that is harvested under strict social, economic and environmental standards.