20" x 14" Teak Bath or Shower MatTeakworks4u
The 20" x 14" Teak Bath Mat from Teakworks4u is a great mat for smaller baths. This Teak Bath Mat is ideal for use inside or outside of the shower or even outside by the pool or hot tub.
All Teak Bath Mats from Teakworks4u are handcrafted in the USA from the finest quality Burmese or Plantation Teak, all of which is harvested under strict environmental and economic requirements.
- Measures: 20" x 14" x 1-1/4"H
- One of our most popular mats
- We use Titebond® high-quality waterproof wood glue on our products to ensure we send out the best mats possible
- Each mat uses marine grade stainless steel screws
- Step outside the shower on a warm surface
- Great for the vegetable or flower garden for a stepping path
- Great to place flower pots on in rock gardens
- Take it camping
- Measures: 20" L x 14"W x 1-1/4"H
- Screws are Marine Grade Stainless Steel to prevent rusting and staining
- All joining surfaces are glued with Titebond® high-quality waterproof wood glue and all screws are countersunk
- Anti-bacterial rubberized strips are bonded to each support to assure the mat stays in place
- Download the Mats Spec Sheet
Will the mat slide or move around on the wet shower floor?
Absolutely not! The bottom of each footer features a slip-resistant, bacteria-resistant rubberized strip to keep the mat firmly in place.
Do I have to worry about mold or mildew with my in-shower mat?
While Teak is renowned worldwide for its resistance to mold, mildew and rot, soap and other impurities are not. You may want to clean your in-shower mat at least every time you clean your bathroom to maintain its beautiful appearance. See Teak Cleaning and Maintenance for more information.
How do I maintain my in-shower teak mat?
Each time you would clean your shower/bath, lift your teak mat up, if it appears to need a cleaning, clean it. Once your mat starts to look “shabby” clean it well, let it dry, and re-apply teak oil (TO-8). When applying teak oil, wipe it off as soon as you have finished oiling it. Do not let the teak oil sit; it will leave a waxy finish.
Our premium Teak which is pure heartwood from mature Teak trees grown in the Indonesia/South East Asia region. Heartwood Teak provides an elegant piece with unique grain patterns and a beautiful rich color giving any area an immediate WOW factor. The high silica content in teak makes it an ideal wood to use when a slip resistant surface is needed and the natural oil makes the wood resistant to mold and mildew.
Our FSC certified Plantation Teak comes from trees harvested from an actual plantation of younger Teak trees. Since we only use the heartwood of the tree, it has all the same qualities of old growth Burmese Teak but it is a little lighter in color and requires a little more maintenance.
Teakworks4u hand crafts its products from teak that is harvested under strict social, economic and environmental standards.