30" x 18" Teak Bath or Shower Mat with Banded Side Edges
A teak mat accented by banded edges. Choose from Burmese or Plantation Teak. Made in America. Custom sizes available.
- Measures: 30"W x 18"L
- Each batten is 1- 3/8" wide by 1/2" thick
- Mat stands 1-1/4" high
- Edge width 2 1/2"
- We use Titebond® high-quality waterproof wood glue on our products to ensure we send out the best mats possible
- Each mat uses marine grade stainless steel screws
- Ideal for indoor or outdoor use
- Has a decorative finished look
My shower floor slopes down to the drain. Will my shower mat be stable and secure?
Absolutely. Our mats rest on at least three wooden “feet” that run the width of the mat. These feet have a premium non-slip rubber strip bonded to them that compresses and grips the shower floor in six spots, creating a safe, comfortable, stable place to stand, while still allowing water to drain effectively.
Our premium Teak which is pure heartwood from mature Teak trees grown in the Indonesia/South East Asia region. Heartwood Teak provides an elegant piece with unique grain patterns and a beautiful rich color giving any area an immediate WOW factor. The high silica content in teak makes it an ideal wood to use when a slip resistant surface is needed and the natural oil makes the wood resistant to mold and mildew.
Our FSC certified Plantation Teak comes from trees harvested from an actual plantation of younger Teak trees. Since we only use the heartwood of the tree, it has all the same qualities of old growth Burmese Teak but it is a little lighter in color and requires a little more maintenance.
Teakworks4u hand crafts its products from teak that is harvested under strict social, economic and environmental standards.
How do I maintain my in-shower teak mat?
Each time you would clean your shower/bath, lift your teak mat up, if it appears to need a cleaning, clean it. Once your mat starts to look “shabby” clean it well, let it dry, and re-apply teak oil (TO-8). When applying teak oil, wipe it off as soon as you have finished oiling it. Do not let the teak oil sit; it will leave a waxy finish.
Can I have this product modified to fit my needs?
Of course you can. The large majority of the custom mats we produce are variations on our stock products. For more information contact customer service by email or call toll-free 866-969-8325.
- Measures 28"L x 16"D x 7"H
- A step and bath mat all in one
- All joining surfaces are glued with waterproof glue and screws are countersunk
- Anti-bacterial rubberized strips are bonded to the supports to assure the mat stays in place
- Marine-grade stainless steel screws are used to prevent rusting and staining
Standard Products ship in 3 to 5 working days
Custom Items ship in 6 to 8 weeks