30" x 22" Corner Bench with Folding Aluminum LegsTeakworks4u
This product has been retired as a standard item, but can still be ordered as a custom built product. Please contact us if you'd like to place an order for this bench.
This beautiful folding corner bench features a plantation teak seat, stainless steel frame and aluminum legs. The bottom of each aluminum leg has a solid bacteria-resistant rubber foot to assure the seat stays where you put it.
- Measures: 31-1/4"L x 21"W x 15"D x 16"H
- Weight Capacity 250lbs
- Constructed with all stainless steel and aluminum hardware
- Triple folding leg design allows for maximum strength and stability
- Bench can be folded and easily stored when not in use
- The bottom of each aluminum leg has a solid bacteria-resistant rubber foot to assure the seat stays where you put it
- We use Titebond® high-quality waterproof wood glue on our products to ensure we send out the best benches possible
- Each bench uses marine grade stainless steel screws
Our premium Teak which is pure heartwood from mature Teak trees grown in the Indonesia/South East Asia region. Heartwood Teak provides an elegant piece with unique grain patterns and a beautiful rich color giving any area an immediate WOW factor. The high silica content in teak makes it an ideal wood to use when a slip resistant surface is needed and the natural oil makes the wood resistant to mold and mildew.
Our FSC certified Plantation Teak comes from trees harvested from an actual plantation of younger Teak trees. Since we only use the heartwood of the tree, it has all the same qualities of old growth Burmese Teak but it is a little lighter in color and requires a little more maintenance.
Teakworks4u hand crafts its products from teak that is harvested under strict social, economic and environmental standards.